Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > repair windows ?

repair windows ?

DrvnguyQ

I have windows xp pro ,I have some dammaged files ,what is the correct
procedure to correct them without having to re install windows or can i just
reinstall and over write everything ?...without losing any files(mp3 dvd and
stuff ) ..
thanks for your suggestions ...merry Christmas