Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Whatever happened here ?

Whatever happened here ?

Gary - US

Come on Rick. All they care about is the money. Get real. It's always been
about the money.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Rick Sears" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think this group has a Darwin thing going on. If Microsoft will not trim
> out the unfit maybe this group will. The MCSE certification would be far
> more respected if it was treated as survival of the fittest by Microsoft.

> really have to question if they even care what type of canidates are being
> turned out on the market.
> This is of course just one mans humble opinion.
>
> Rick
>
> "|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:24:01 -0500, "Lady" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >There's good information here. You just simply have to ignore some

posts.

> > Or... realize that valid questions get valid answers... and people who
> > think they're ready to be certified systems engineers but can't locate
> > microsoft.com/traincert get treated like dumbasses.

Herb Martin

No, it's just people who cannot sell themselves or who
didn't really learn anything who are belly achin'.

When the MCP and MCSE first started, people use to
complain, "It's worthless because no one knows what it
is."

You have to learn and YOU have to sell yourself.

There is always work (somewhere) for smart, capable,
hard working people who want to learn and who will
actually contribute something to the BUSINESS.

--
Herb Martin

Lady

Yes, there is always work for smart, capable, hard-working people. Some
people may not think much of the MCSE status, but employere still ask for
it. And they're the ones paying our salaries.

A friend recently applied for a job that not only requires the MCSE, but
insisted that Exchange must be one of the tests passed and wanted a copy of
the applicant's MCP Transcript with the resume and cover letter.

For the positive, able, and certified IT Professional, there will always be
work.

news:cPK3b.961$(E-Mail Removed)...