Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spool 32

Spool 32

RICHARD GILES

How do I fix a spool32 error?
I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at all!
HELP !!!!

--
Everyday will be Sunday " By N By "

Toolman Tim

In news:aGZof.25727$fY5.15719@trnddc02,
RICHARD GILES spewed forth:
> How do I fix a spool32 error?
> I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at
> all! HELP !!!!

Do you think you could possibly provide a little more information? What OS?
What are you doing when you get the error? What is the exact error message?

Shepİ

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:29:10 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "RICHARD GILES" <(E-Mail Removed)>
sent this :

>How do I fix a spool32 error?
>I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at all!
>HELP !!!!

Remove and re-install your printer drivers and look for updated
versions at the maker's site.

HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558

How to convert color EMF spool file to grayscale or Black /white spool file? semaphore C++ 0 02-26-2009 10:42 AM
spool management in a file popo Java 4 07-28-2004 09:15 AM
Why 2 icons, the spool and the + sign in Thunderbird? area51 Firefox 1 12-13-2003 03:46 AM
Spool error Joe Computer Support 1 07-26-2003 05:50 PM
Re: Spool error °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-25-2003 03:06 AM

Advertisments