Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP! HELP!

HELP! HELP!

Baba

We need help

Lost my job due to 3 major surgerys and now i cant even buy my kids any
presents at all.

And still have a few more surgerys to go yet.

Instead it may look like that I will be on the street in January.

Please help Iam desperate any donation of any amount would be greatly
apreciated .

you can make a donation at www.paypal.com when you get to the website click
on the Tab send money

The recipient email adress is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Forward this mesage to others please

Peace and may all the power of goodness of the universe be with you always.

Han

Mike Easter

Baba wrote:
> We need help

This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:

(E-Mail Removed)
Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

--
Mike Easter

Toolman Tim

In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
Mike Easter spewed forth:
> Baba wrote:
>> We need help

> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

Toolman Tim (E-Mail Removed)lid, wrote in message
BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed):
> In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
> Mike Easter spewed forth:
>> Baba wrote:
>>> We need help

>> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

> I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...

NetKKKop 'im Tim, go on!! There might be a reward.

--
If, like me, you find something you enjoy doing so much -
you'll never have to do a days work in your life.

Rich Wilson

news:0BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
> Mike Easter spewed forth:
>> Baba wrote:
>>> We need help

>> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

> I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...

For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why. I feel
really sorry for him if he is.

Toolman Tim

In newsiKof.214$(E-Mail Removed),
Rich Wilson spewed forth:
> news:0BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
>> Mike Easter spewed forth:
>>>
>>> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:
>>>
>>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>> Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

>> I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...
>>

> For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why. I
> feel really sorry for him if he is.

Well, I know it can happen. For example, an acquantaince who has been sick
for years just added cancer to his list of burdens. But there are better
ways to ask for assistance than dumping in news groups.

Toolman Tim

In newsiKof.214$(E-Mail Removed),
Rich Wilson spewed forth:
> news:0BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
>> Mike Easter spewed forth:
>>>
>>> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:
>>>
>>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>> Yahoo: (E-Mail Removed)

>> I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...
>>

> For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why. I
> feel really sorry for him if he is.

at least he didn't drivel on and on...

Rich Wilson

news:fMKof.17728$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In newsiKof.214$(E-Mail Removed),
> Rich Wilson spewed forth:
>> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:0BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> In news:43a34513$0$29738$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net,
>>> Mike Easter spewed forth:

>>> I bet Paypal might not be to happy about it either...
>>>

>> For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why. I
>> feel really sorry for him if he is.

> Well, I know it can happen. For example, an acquantaince who has been sick
> for years just added cancer to his list of burdens. But there are better
> ways to ask for assistance than dumping in news groups.

True. What sort of social security system does Canada have anyway?

Toolman Tim

In news:h4Lof.1302$(E-Mail Removed),
Rich Wilson spewed forth:
> news:fMKof.17728$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In newsiKof.214$(E-Mail Removed),
>> Rich Wilson spewed forth:
>>> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:0BHof.17702$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why.
>>> I feel really sorry for him if he is.

>> Well, I know it can happen. For example, an acquantaince who has
>> been sick for years just added cancer to his list of burdens. But
>> there are better ways to ask for assistance than dumping in news
>> groups.

> True. What sort of social security system does Canada have anyway?

Dunno - I'm in Oregon. I'd heard that Canada has pretty good care for their
citizens. Plus I'm sure there's a Salvation Army nearby, who can at least
help with getting the family through the holidays.

Mike Easter

Rich Wilson wrote:
>> Mike Easter spewed forth:

>>> This particular usenet beggar can be reported in the following ways:

> For some reason, that came across as genuine to me. Don't know why. I
> feel really sorry for him if he is.

If you read and believe how your your usenet or email spam 'sounds', I
have a bridge you might be interested in.

Propagating begging stories by email or usenet is an abuse of the email
and the usenet.

Figuring out which beggars are scammers who have taken in more money
than you or I today isn't possible from staring at the words a long
time.

--
Mike Easter