Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: You kicked my dog!!!

OT: You kicked my dog!!!

Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

Consultant,

Please make sure that your postings in newsgroups and
chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal
for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However,
to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you
to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.

Brian Boon

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:030b01c3688f$cf2c8800$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant,
>
> Please make sure that your postings in newsgroups and
> chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal
> for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However,
> to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you
> to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.

Brian,

That post was not done by Consultant, but for some reason you felt
compelled to not only respond, but to crosspost your reply to six
newsgroups?

--
Fris "Smear campaign" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

KLXrider

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:28:56 -0700, "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>we encourage

Who's we and why should WE listen to you

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Jtyc

> >we encourage
>
> Who's we and why should WE listen to you

He is of Borg.

Gary - US

Right? Very nice cross posting by a MS employee......very nice. Isn't that
against the rules you keep quoting to Consultant?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:030b01c3688f$cf2c8800$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Consultant,
> >
> > Please make sure that your postings in newsgroups and
> > chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal
> > for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However,
> > to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you
> > to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.

> Brian,
>
> That post was not done by Consultant, but for some reason you felt
> compelled to not only respond, but to crosspost your reply to six
> newsgroups?
>

> --
> Fris "Smear campaign" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

OT: You kicked my dog =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?= MCSE 45 04-24-2006 02:32 PM
Verified: you can get anybody you want kicked off Hotmail JedMeister NZ Computing 2 06-24-2004 11:29 AM
Re: You kicked my dog!!! billyw MCSE 2 08-23-2003 03:10 AM
OT: You kicked my dog!!! Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing] MCSD 4 08-23-2003 03:09 AM
Re: You kicked my dog!!! Andy Foster MCSE 0 08-22-2003 10:51 AM

Advertisments