Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > putting pictures on a CD

putting pictures on a CD

Piper

"Donald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> nero photo show
>
> "Piper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:EpAwf.30075$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > "John Inzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> >> ===============================
> >> Maybe the following link will be useful:
> >>
> >> Burn a Photo Story to DVD
> >> and Watch It on Your TV
> >> http://tinyurl.com/8aasp
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> John Inzer
> >>

> > John,
> > I found your link for putting photos on dvd and i thank you so much for
> > it,
> > i love the photo story 3.I do have one problem.I cant seem to burn my
> > story
> > on to my dvd player...i dont have the money for the sonic to burn it
> > with.I
> > do have the dvd decrypter and dvd shrink.Is there any other way to burn

my
> > story..thanks!
> > Piper

I really dont like nero, but thanks for the suggestion.
piper

MaryL

"Piper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8gFwf.21843$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> "Donald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> nero photo show
>>
>> "Piper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:EpAwf.30075$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> > "John Inzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>> > John,
>> > I found your link for putting photos on dvd and i thank you so much for
>> > it,
>> > i love the photo story 3.I do have one problem.I cant seem to burn my
>> > story
>> > on to my dvd player...i dont have the money for the sonic to burn it
>> > with.I
>> > do have the dvd decrypter and dvd shrink.Is there any other way to burn

> my
>> > story..thanks!
>> > Piper
>> >

> I really dont like nero, but thanks for the suggestion.
> piper

I realize that you said you don't like Nero, but have you tried Nero
Express? I followed someone's advice from this group and got Nero 7. I
tried Express first (recommended in the tiny manual that comes with it), and
that really was a remarkably easy -- and relatively fast -- way to burn data
(including a large number of photos) to a DVD.

MaryL

Ljsunrainy@gmail.com

Photo2DVD Studio is a good option for putting pictures on dvd with
music. Download for free trial at http://www.photo-to-dvd.com.

Enjoy!