Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Plumber needed

Plumber needed

Auk-Tard

Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

Henry Southcot

Auk-Tard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the prudish, two-faced fermentation bucket,
and person employed to wake up nocturnal animals in disreputable wildlife
parks, huffed:

> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

I don't know, let me just go an arks my mom. Be back in a minute.

Jeremy M. Middleton

sounds like it could be a calicum buildup in iether your pipes or your
hotwater tank, if the water goes white when it is hot than you have calicium
"Henry Southcot" <(E-Mail Removed)-unhealthy-flathead.com>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ng-unhealthy-flathead.com.
> Auk-Tard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the prudish, two-faced fermentation

bucket,
> and person employed to wake up nocturnal animals in disreputable wildlife
> parks, huffed:
>
> > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
> > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
> > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

> I don't know, let me just go an arks my mom. Be back in a minute.

Richard Nolle

Auk-Tard wrote:

> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

When did you last drain your water heater?

--
Richard

http://www.astropro.com/
phone/fax = 480-753-6261

"Astrology is about time . . . what else is there?"

Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury

Auk-Tard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-bailey, and
operator of the machine that doesn’t do much, sickened:

> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus, you
****ing useless kooktard-brush.

Me and my Islamic bro's have ****ed her, that's how we's know's that stuff.

West Stand Bowler

"Auk-Tard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

Limescale ?

--
WSB

Brian Griffin

Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury <(E-Mail Removed)-
infested-bedraggled-clod.org> wrote in
clod.org>:

>Auk-Tard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-

bailey, and
>operator of the machine that doesn’t do much, sickened:
>
>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my

kitchen
>> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply

which
>> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

>It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus,

you
>****ing useless kooktard-brush.

No it not. Its the government putting the mind control drugs in your
water supply.

>Me and my Islamic bro's have ****ed her, that's how we's know's that

stuff.

You'll never get to heaven thataway.

--
"Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime"
- Aristotle

A Shropshire Lad

Pellets from your water softener.

"West Stand Bowler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dns4jg$mup$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Auk-Tard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
>> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
>> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

> Limescale ?
>
> --
> WSB

Trax

Richard Nolle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Auk-Tard wrote:
|>
|>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
|>> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
|>> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.
|>
|>Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

|>When did you last drain your water heater?

I used to do that, I'd read it was important to drain the hot water
tank to remove the calcium build up, be more efficient, and last
longer.

So once a year I'd hook up a garden hose to the drain and flush the
tank. The third year the drain valve wouldn't shut properly, and
started leaking, I had to replace the water heater because of it :}

--
"Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.

Benjamin Goodwin-Davis

Brian Griffin, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the muffled, drupaceous bighead,
and itinerant wanderer, croaked:

> Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury <(E-Mail Removed)-
> infested-bedraggled-clod.org> wrote in
> <(E-Mail Removed)-infested-bedraggled-
> clod.org>:
>
>> Auk-Tard, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-
>> bailey, and operator of the machine that doesn't do much, sickened:
>>
>>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my
>>> kitchen sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water
>>> supply which makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

>> It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus,
>> you ****ing useless kooktard-brush.
>>

> No it not.

Innit?

<Aside: ****ing stupid ****>