Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Beta Exams

Beta Exams

Rob

If you take a beta exam when/how do you find out if you
passed or failed? I was considering taking one but didn't
know how they notify you.

Thanks!

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Alex,
I know the results are showing up on transcripts. The printed pass/fail
results will not include scores for the beta tests and should arrive
sometime soon--sorry I don't have a date.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Alex Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:043a01c36823$31fe2870$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Tom,
>
> Does this mean that we all will know the scores for the
> beta exams 71-293 & 71-294 very soon (in a week or so) ?
>
> Do you have any idea when ?
> I am just very curious.
>

> Rgds,
>
> Alex Foley

Herb Martin

> If you take a beta exam when/how do you find out if you
> passed or failed? I was considering taking one but didn't
> know how they notify you.

Whenever they release the Beta scores -- typically 1-2
months after the exam. Usually about the same time as
the real exam releases (as in theory they must finish scoring
the betas to release the real exam.)

You get a letter usually but may find out in a forum such
as this that the scores have released and either check your
MCP transcript at Microsoft or call the testing registration
company (VUE or SYLVAN not the test center.)

--
Herb Martin