Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you email a tree externally

How do you email a tree externally

kurtcohen@gmail.com

Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
to use ##(E-Mail Removed) ?

Gordon

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scribed thusly:

> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
> to use ##(E-Mail Removed) ?

What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

kurtcohen@gmail.com

I meant to say distribution list sorry. ##men ##women or whatever

Gordon

(E-Mail Removed) scribed thusly:

> I meant to say distribution list sorry. ##men ##women or whatever

I don't think you can email a distribution list as itself - using Outlook?
You can create a new pst file, drag the paople in the distribution list to
the new Contacts folder and then export that as a CSV file if your
recipients don't use Outlook, or just email the new pst file if they
do.....

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
to email me replace the obvious!

Whiskers

On 2005-12-14, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) scribed thusly:
>
>> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
>> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
>> to use ##(E-Mail Removed) ?

> What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

I'm sure I've heard of someone who had a problem with the whispering grass
telling the trees what the trees don't need to know, so presumably if you
/want/ the trees to know, just talk to the whispering grass )

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Whiskers

On 2005-12-14, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
> to use ##(E-Mail Removed) ?

Could you put all the people in the 11th floor (or rather, their e-mail
addresses) into a 'group' in your e-mail client?

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Gordon

Whiskers scribed thusly:

> On 2005-12-14, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) scribed thusly:
>>
>>> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
>>> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
>>> to use ##(E-Mail Removed) ?

>> What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

> I'm sure I've heard of someone who had a problem with the whispering grass
> telling the trees what the trees don't need to know, so presumably if you
> /want/ the trees to know, just talk to the whispering grass )

ROTFL!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
to email me replace the obvious!

2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3-Hydroxy-4-Hexanedioic-Acid

Gordon, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the transient, buck-toothed grape, and
paving stone layer, sniffed:

Stupid ****.

--
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Gordon

2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3-Hydroxy-4-Hexanedioic-Acid
scribed thusly:

> Stupid ****.
>
> --
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)

It's a spam trap you dork.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
to email me replace the obvious!

Swami Archibald Trotworth-Hashfoot

Gordon, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the snow-blind, garbled cyst, and
person employed in the needlemaking trade to insert the needles into the
paper ready for sale, berated:

2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3-Hydroxy-4-Hexanedioic-Aci
> scribed thusly:
>
>> Stupid ****.
>>
>> --
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> It's a spam trap you dork.

So? Why comment then, if it doesn't matter to you?

Still no denial from you that you're verifiable ****, you ****.

jboss will not work externally Dean Harper Java 0 06-12-2006 07:44 PM
Externally Linking Paul Kirby C++ 7 06-28-2004 11:20 PM
open page externally when click on hyperlink inside datagrid Marshal Antony ASP .Net 2 02-27-2004 08:47 AM