Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Viewing attachments.

Viewing attachments.

Jack

When I receive an e-mail with an attached picture or pictures I can not view
them. The attachments are grayed out.
How can I correct this?
Thanks in advance
Jack Cox

Richard

Go to the Tools menu then security and I think that you will find a tick in
the box relating to the opening of attachments. Untick this and all should
be well
--
Richard Woollacott
Please look at http://www.sri-lanka.org.uk

news8Wnf.4576$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> When I receive an e-mail with an attached picture or pictures I can not
> view them. The attachments are grayed out.
> How can I correct this?
> Thanks in advance
> Jack Cox

newsleecher@spam.com

What client are you using for your email ?

If OE click tools go to options then security and take the tick out
of the following option

Do not allow attachments to be saved that could potentialy be a
virus.

Close OE and open it and it should be fine.
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet