Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Web Links

Web Links

Ernie \(Canberra\)

I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
Ernie

Rob K

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:52:58 GMT, Ernie (Canberra) wrote:

> I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
> pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
> Ernie

1) No testing in this group please.
2) Your e-mail address seems valid.
Spam will probaly be heading your way
3) This is not a chat group - please be patient.
4) You asked the same question two days ago. Have you seen the answers ?

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13
vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

Toolman Tim

In news:_XRnf.20367$(E-Mail Removed),
Ernie (Canberra) spewed forth:
> I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
> pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
> Ernie

For the last time. (If you ask again, I won't reply, I'll just add your name
to my blocked senders list so I don't have to ever hear you complain again.)

<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q281679>

Now, cut and paste that into your web browser address line. If you don't
know how, then get someone over there to help you. Or type it in. Just do
it.

--
We put the "K" in "Kwality"!