Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Basic Math: Lesson 16

Basic Math: Lesson 16

gangle

4 X 4 = 7

12 6 = 13

312 + 206 = 193

81 - 41 = 19

Bonus Fraction Info:

1/16 = .71832

Scraggy

gangle wrote:
> 4 X 4 = 7
>

> 12 6 = 13
>

> 312 + 206 = 193
>

> 81 - 41 = 19
>

> Bonus Fraction Info:
>
> 1/16 = .71832

Wanker.
Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

members. Groucho Marx

=?windows-1252?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Scraggy wrote:
> gangle wrote:
>
>> 4 X 4 = 7
>>

>> 12 6 = 13
>>

>> 312 + 206 = 193
>>

>> 81 - 41 = 19
>>

>> Bonus Fraction Info:
>>
>> 1/16 = .71832

> Wanker.
> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

Blinky the Shark

Scraggy wrote:

> gangle wrote:
>> 4 X 4 = 7
>>

>> 12 6 = 13
>>

>> 312 + 206 = 193
>>

>> 81 - 41 = 19
>>

>> Bonus Fraction Info:
>>
>> 1/16 = .71832

> Wanker.
> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

And here's a partial score from the west coast:

San Francisco 10

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Scraggy

Brian H wrote:
> Scraggy wrote:
>> gangle wrote:
>>
>>> 4 X 4 = 7
>>>

>>> 12 6 = 13
>>>

>>> 312 + 206 = 193
>>>

>>> 81 - 41 = 19
>>>

>>> Bonus Fraction Info:
>>>
>>> 1/16 = .71832

>> Wanker.
>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4
>>

> You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

Yes. That'll be the problem.
Failure to have a battery in the calculater.

members. Groucho Marx

The Old Sourdough

Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Scraggy wrote:
>
>> gangle wrote:
>>> 4 X 4 = 7
>>>

>>> 12 6 = 13
>>>

>>> 312 + 206 = 193
>>>

>>> 81 - 41 = 19
>>>

>>> Bonus Fraction Info:
>>>
>>> 1/16 = .71832

>> Wanker.
>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

> And here's a partial score from the west coast:
>
> San Francisco 10

William 6, Mary 3

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it

=?windows-1252?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Scraggy wrote:

> Brian H wrote:
>
>> Scraggy wrote:

>>> Wanker.
>>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4
>>>

>> You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

> Yes. That'll be the problem.
> Failure to have a battery in the calculater.

There's your problem, you aren't using a cluckulator.

Blinky the Shark

The Old Sourdough wrote:

> Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Scraggy wrote:

>>> Wanker.
>>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

>> And here's a partial score from the west coast:
>>
>> San Francisco 10
>>

> William 6, Mary 3

Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
to widely scattered light in the morning.

--

"Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>
> > Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> >> And here's a partial score from the west coast:
> >>
> >> San Francisco 10
> >>

> > William 6, Mary 3

> Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
> to widely scattered light in the morning.

"....Wonderful WINO...in Western Walla Walla...."

The Old Sourdough

gangle gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
>> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>>
>> > Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>> > William 6, Mary 3

>> Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
>> to widely scattered light in the morning.

> "....Wonderful WINO...in Western Walla Walla...."

"In Seattle, it's four o'clock, in Denver, it's five o'clock, in Chicago,
it's six o'clock, and in Baltimore, it's three forty six...."- Al Sleet,
the hippy-dippy weatherman.