Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Spyaxe 3.0

Re: Spyaxe 3.0

Nick Skrepetos (SuperAdBlocker.com)

Adrian,

If using a technical tools such as ProcessExplorer is not your desire,
I am the author of Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware. It will
detect and remove SpyAxe:
http://www.superadblocker.com

Super Ad Blocker offers a fully functional 15-day trial. You can scan
and clean your computer and then remove Super Ad Blocker if you do not
wish to keep it.

If that does not find and/or remove the spyware/adware on your machine,
you can submit a diagnostic and I will diagnose your machine for free
and post the results back to the group and update our rules with
anything found:
http://www.superadblocker.com/diagnostic.html?id=nicks

Nick Skrepetos
SuperAdBlocker.com - SUPERAntiSpyware
http://www.superadblocker.com

BootSafe - Making booting to Safe Mode a snap! 100% free product.
http://www.superadblocker.com/bootsafe.html

smitfraude and spyaxe Die Form Computer Support 32 01-22-2006 02:23 AM
Re: Spyaxe 3.0 Trax Computer Support 0 12-13-2005 03:28 AM
Spyaxe 3.0 Aussie Computer Support 0 12-13-2005 02:47 AM
AFTERMATH of spyaxe..... the_niner_nation Computer Support 2 12-06-2005 02:27 AM
spyaxe 3.0 Jerry Computer Support 4 12-04-2005 05:40 AM

Advertisments