Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Save target as..." option in Outlook 2003

"Save target as..." option in Outlook 2003

Trent SC

When I used to use Outlook Express, I could right click on links and select
the option "Save target as...". This option doesn't appear to be available
for links in emails in Outlook 2003, and I'd be grateful for advice on
whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I need to change in the
options somewhere.

TIA

Toolman Tim

In news:439ef0dd$0$1464$(E-Mail Removed),
Trent SC spewed forth:
> When I used to use Outlook Express, I could right click on links and
> select the option "Save target as...". This option doesn't appear to
> be available for links in emails in Outlook 2003, and I'd be grateful
> for advice on whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I
> need to change in the options somewhere.
>
> TIA

Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and select
"paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or I'd give it a try
first...

--
We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

Evan Platt

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:39:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and select
>"paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or I'd give it a try
>first...

Friends don't let friends install Outlook.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Evan Platt spewed forth:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:39:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and
>> select "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or
>> I'd give it a try first...

> Friends don't let friends install Outlook.

Yeah? I won't use it - I don't like it, but I do use OE. I've played around
with some other clients, but I just don't like change much <g>

--
We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

gangle

"Toolman Tim" wrote ,
> Evan Platt spewed forth:
> > "Toolman Tim"wrote:
> >
> >> Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and
> >> select "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or
> >> I'd give it a try first...

> > Friends don't let friends install Outlook.

> Yeah? I won't use it - I don't like it, but I do use OE. I've played around
> with some other clients, but I just don't like change much <g>

Ahaaa...it's your underpants I keep smelling!