Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > about recovery agent -urgent help needed

about recovery agent -urgent help needed

mmani

hello,

I am preparing for MCSE 70-270 exam, i want to know how to create a recovery
agent and its corresponding certificate for ms windows xp professional
operating system, i am using standalone computer with no domain.
But when i tried to create a recovery agent it ask the .cer file, but i
donno where is the .cer file located for each individual user who has
administrative privelage.
please help me to find the .cer file or how to create it, how to create the
certificate for a individual user.
tnx in advance for those who reply.
bye

Jesse

get one from a ca.
jesse

"mmani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> I am preparing for MCSE 70-270 exam, i want to know how to create a

recovery
> agent and its corresponding certificate for ms windows xp professional
> operating system, i am using standalone computer with no domain.
> But when i tried to create a recovery agent it ask the .cer file, but i
> donno where is the .cer file located for each individual user who has
> administrative privelage.
> please help me to find the .cer file or how to create it, how to create

the
> certificate for a individual user.
> tnx in advance for those who reply.
> bye