Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sony dvd recorder RDR GX7

Sony dvd recorder RDR GX7

Harold potter esq

Hope someone can help me on this one. I can play recorded dvds through my
recorder but when I try to record on it or play the channel that it is tuned
into, I have no audio. Initially thought I had wiring wrong, but all it is,
is a scart lead from dvd recorder to television tuner and as I say, the
sound is perfect from pre recorded discs. No help on Sony site or
google.....Hope you can help.

--
This is not the work of a complete idiot....not yet.

Phantom

Go here for help
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers....arch&#comments
"Harold potter esq" <Bobsyirunclenfanniesyiraunt@****mail.com> wrote in
message news:lxknf.6400$(E-Mail Removed)...