Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2 players 2 audio streams 1 pc

2 players 2 audio streams 1 pc

fred

Hi, is there anyway to run say windows media player on my pc speakers
while running another program like divx to my second moniter which is a
tv set and have 2 diferent audio outputs 1 to the tv and one to the
moniter without installing another sound card?I allready can put the
sound from the pc to the tv but if I launch 2 diferent players both
audio streams play.Thanks

Art

You really need two sound cards.

Alternately, you could pan one player to the right channel (easy on WinAmp,
not so easy in Windows Media or RealPlayer) and the other to the left.

Plug in only the left cord to one monitor, and the right in the other.

If your source material is stereo, though, you need two cards.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...