Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > query about mcse centres

query about mcse centres

Rajeev Kumar

Dear Sir,

i am an engineering student.
i want to join the mcse course in january 2004.
tell me about the centres of mcse in guwahati,Assam
(India).

thanking you
raj

dipak brahm

Raj,
Check on internet, search for MCSE PREP and you will find
lot of information for self study material.
Thanks
Dipak

Testing Centres Open On Saturday in UK iantaite11@mailshack.com MCSE 8 08-10-2007 01:59 PM
MCSD test centres kodi Microsoft Certification 3 12-06-2005 07:20 AM
Call Centres Ray Computer Support 11 04-03-2005 09:39 PM
testing centres zzz MCSD 3 11-11-2004 04:41 AM
Exams centres in London Graham Moore MCSE 2 02-03-2004 01:51 PM

Advertisments