Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can anyone Check this address..

Can anyone Check this address..

Tron2003

If you are confused then you must not know the material well enough to take
an exam. If you understand what the exam is covering then none of the
questions should confuse you.

"Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all..
>
> I m studying for MCSE -2000 and i ll pass my first exam in a few days..
> Im stuying from testking exams and Moc documents..
>
> a few hours ago i saw this web site and .. see that they r really

different
> from all brain dumps and Testkings...
> and lots of answers make me confused (
>
> can some one check this addy and tell me about his opinion about questions
> and answers..
> pllssss...
>

> http://www.certyourself.com/exams/cp...xcode=70210cp#
>
> Melih SARICA

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No.. No..
> > I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused

me..

> > Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's

latest
> > brain dumbs and KB's About the topics.

> Well, I'm certainly glad you're not a troll. Unfortunately, you're worse
> than a troll. You're a cheater. Dump the braindumps. Study correctly.

Was his reference to "brain dumbs" a Freudian slip on his part or did you
fix his post?

--
Fris "Either way... it works for me" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Melih SARICA

No.. No..
I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused me..

I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...

Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's latest
brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific , different
topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check my
notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000 Server
Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.

Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different sites
like the one that i send yesterday.

Best regards..

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> this is a troll and an obvious attempt to get you to visit their site
>

> "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you are confused then you must not know the material well enough to

> take
> > an exam. If you understand what the exam is covering then none of the
> > questions should confuse you.
> >

> > "Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hi all..
> > >
> > > I m studying for MCSE -2000 and i ll pass my first exam in a few

days..
> > > Im stuying from testking exams and Moc documents..
> > >
> > > a few hours ago i saw this web site and .. see that they r really

> > different
> > > from all brain dumps and Testkings...
> > > and lots of answers make me confused (
> > >
> > > can some one check this addy and tell me about his opinion about

> questions
> > > and answers..
> > > pllssss...
> > >

> > > http://www.certyourself.com/exams/cp...xcode=70210cp#
> > >
> > > Melih SARICA

JaR

"Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:evXP%(E-Mail Removed)...
> No.. No..

Testking's latest
> brain dumbs

*chuckle*

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Gary - US

No No....he is not a member or editor....he is an ass fauking ****tard.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:evXP%(E-Mail Removed)...
> No.. No..
> I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused me..
>
> I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...
>
> Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's latest
> brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
> Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific ,

different
> topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check my
> notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000 Server
> Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.
>

> Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different

sites
> like the one that i send yesterday.
>

> Best regards..

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is a troll and an obvious attempt to get you to visit their site
> >

> > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > If you are confused then you must not know the material well enough to

> > take
> > > an exam. If you understand what the exam is covering then none of the
> > > questions should confuse you.
> > >

> > > "Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> days..

> > > different

> > questions

Gary - US

Usually not. What the hell do you want?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you ever have anything positive to contribute, other than slagging

people
> off or abusing them?
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No No....he is not a member or editor....he is an ass fauking ****tard.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:evXP%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > No.. No..
> > > I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused

> me..
> > >
> > > I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...
> > >
> > > Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's

> latest
> > > brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
> > > Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific ,

> > different
> > > topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check

my
> > > notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000

> Server
> > > Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.
> > >

> > > Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different

> > sites
> > > like the one that i send yesterday.
> > >

> > > Best regards..
> > >

> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

site

enough

> the

> > > days..

really

Gary - US

Yea....I've got you cousins hanging right here pal.

--

Gary - US

HAHA.....nice.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Rhenier Labuschagne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Silly mother****er
>
> "Melih SARICA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:evXP#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No.. No..
> > I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused

me..

> > I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...
> >
> > Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's

latest
> > brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
> > Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific ,

> different
> > topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check my
> > notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000

Server
> > Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.
> >

> > Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different

> sites
> > like the one that i send yesterday.
> >

> > Best regards..
> >

> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > this is a troll and an obvious attempt to get you to visit their site
> > >

> > > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > take

the

> > days..

> > > questions

Tjeerd van der Meulen

Standard US response. Shoot first, shoot some more, wait for rigor mortis and than ask (usually stupid) questions.

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
Yea....I've got you cousins hanging right here pal.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your'e right billy, we should expect nothing more from our cousins across
> the water!
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O4X0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > you need to ask?
> >
> > "SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Do you ever have anything positive to contribute, other than slagging

> > people
> > > off or abusing them?
> > > "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> ****tard.

> confused
> > > me..