Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > removing this newsgroup from my list

removing this newsgroup from my list

sycochkn

How do I get this news group off my choices?

Bob

Mike Easter

sycochkn wrote:
> How do I get this news group off my choices?

Your newsreader is OE. If you are in folder view, all of the ng/s to
which you are subscribed are lined up in the left folder pane under some
newsreader. For this group for you that must be either
news.west.earthlink.net or EL east.

To unsub from a group, you R click the group and click Unsubscribe in
the context menu.

If you aren't in folder view, you can enable it with OE/ View/ Layout/
check folder list - apply

--
Mike Easter

elaich

"sycochkn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:5BPmf.2105$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> How do I get this news group off my choices?

Why did you subscribe to it to begin with? Why do you read it if you don't
want it?