Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HEALTH WARNING issued by linux study findings

HEALTH WARNING issued by linux study findings

Gideon Kalejs

Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that linux non-advocates (defined by
those that do not advocate linux but rather denigrate anything which is not
in keeping with their pea-brain capacity) love to jump through hoops to find
out why their filters did not work for certain 'perceived' trolls.

That is all they live for. There are of course mental and health issues
surrounding linux.

A private study found that whilst cola is supposed to represent linux
advocacy, in fact it does not. Posters in cola are possessed, fixated, hung
up, dominated and sadly, controlled by Microsoft and images of trolls in
their heads over linux. Yes, it's true, the study says so.

Posters, namely 'linux non-advocates' either, incessantly ramble on about
Macs or Microsoft, but very seldom advocate linux without their urges
forcing them to utter the words Mac or Microsoft, or some sexual need to
curiously modify the way Microsoft is spelt, or apply homosexual labels to
those posts made by normal posters. That is often extended to their sexual
arousal expressed by even modifying the name of the OP on occasion they the
'linux non-advocates' believe to be something call 'flatfish' or just a
perceived troll in general, but nowhere will you see linux advocacy being
preached or just proclaimed - nowhere.

It is of course very easy for a poster to say "I didn't see the OP" or
similar, when the study shows their filters clearly cannot keep up such
enormous change. They openly lie about what they say they cannot see, but
only to save face where they know it is impossible to prove they cannot
prevent seeing a post they say they would prefer not to see. That is their
delusion.

The time posters, 'linux non-advocates', consume jumping through the hoops
they place before themselves which forces them to go looking in Google to
see if and where their filters failed or if a particular post was
cross-posted is very sad and obsessive.

The study also went on to show such activity on the part of the 'linux
non-advocates' to be extremely unhealthy to the point leading psychiatrist
and psychologist were worried that such behaviour results in abuse of
themselves and any kin that may have the misfortune to come into contact
with them. The study of the 'linux non-advocates' also showed that they
suffered severe degrees of unhygienic ways of living to that end when
stressed by posts they were dismissive of or teased them, the 'linux
non-advocates' would resort to scratching themselves violently the lesions
already on their bodies brought about by bad hygiene causing the lesions to
bleed furiously. Inflicting pain upon themselves was found to be the only
way they could cope with the alternate pain they were receiving from the
posts they disagreed with, not necessarily about linux.

The study of the 'linux non-advocates' concluded that they were obsessive
compulsives to be feared in social environments, but in the safety of their
own trailers, the public were unlikely to come to any harm. The public has
since been warned of the effects linux can cause if such a linux
vulnerability were taken seriously enough.

Symptoms found are out and out lies, delusion, obfuscation, plonking
obsessively, sycophantic agreement with their own 'linux non-advocates'
kind - homosexual behaviour towards perceived trolls, the mention of
Microsoft or Mac - general chattering amongst themselves about their
homosexual tendencies - online scratching, handholding, and sexual
advances to the president of Microsoft, and even the stabbing in the back
and eating or their own kind (yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
only confined to linux Germany), and chicken flue like bird impressions.

Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
that may later be attached to said linux non-advocate where seen fit.

There will now, following the study endorsement, be applied a health warning
on all linux
distributions outlining its dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.

Posters in cola love to jump through hoops for their audience. So please
contribute. Throwing peanuts at them will continue to have them jump.

--
ITHANKYOU

Gideon Kalejs Flat Fish wrote:

Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that windoze zealots and
non-advocates (who are undermined by those that do advocate
linux and denigrate anything which is not
in keeping with windoze their pea-brain activity)
love to jump through hoops to find out why
their money is not getting them anything better than clippy and BSOD
when GNU/Linux is all free http://www.livecdlist.com and give
so much more. Filters did not work for certain 'perceived'
windoze zealot trolls. What should I do?

That is all they live for these windoze zealots.
There are of course mental and health issues surrounding Sun$ developers
who pretend to windoze trolls - but we discover them eventually.

A private parts study found that whilst windoze zealotry is supposed to
part you from your money, if you repent, linux can save you.
Linux advocacy, in fact does just that.
Posters in cola are angels. Be weary of windoze zealotry possessed,
fixated, hung up, dominated and sadly,
controlled by Microshaft from behind. If you wake up in the middle
of the night with your bum all buttered up with vaseline,
you know another windope penetration has just occured from behind.
Security in windope la-la land is a joke.

Look at images of trolls getting in their heads over and above linux.
Thats the joke. Yes, it's true, the study says so.

Posters, namely 'windoze zealot advocates' either
incessantly ramble on about Sun$ non-products,
Macs or Microshaft. Very seldom advocates of linux stray
away because they have everything. Sites like www.distrowatch.com
says it all. Windoze zealots without their urges
forcing them to butter the words for Microshaft,
or some sexual (hello? whats this? - ed) need to
curiously modify the way Microshaft is spelt,
or apply homosexual labels to those posts made
by normal posters from behind. That is often extended
to their sexual arousal (yes Yes Mahha.. YEESS!! YEEEEEHHHAAAA!!!!
- oops! sorry - ed) expressed by even modifying
the name of the OP on occasion they the
linux advocates believe to be something
they call 'flatfish with a vertical smile'.
Just a troll in general, and nowhere will you see linux
advocacy being preached by Sun$ astroturfers trying to
pass themselves off as windoze zealots.

Listen, I will state this clearly only once....
It is of course very easy for a poster
to say "I didn't see the OP" or similar,
when the fake study shows their filters clearly
cannot keep up such enormous change.
They openly lie about what they say they cannot see, but
only to save face where they know it is impossible
to prove they cannot prevent seeing a post
they say they would prefer not to see. That is their delusion.
Is that clear now?

More clarity is needed now...
The time posters, 'linux non-advocates', jumping through
the hoops they place before themselves forces which them
to go looking in Google to see if where and their
filters failed or if a particular post was
cross-posted is very sad and obsessive.
Thats clarity for you.

The fake study also went on to show such
activity on the part of the Sun$ astroturfers
to be extremely unhealthy to the point leading psychiatrist
and psychologist were worried that such behaviour
results in abuse of used underwear and damages
themselves and any kin that may have the misfortune
to come into contact with them. The study of
the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers' also showed that they
suffered severe degrees of unhygienic ways
of living to that end when stressed by posts they were
dismissive of or teased them, the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers'
would resort to scratching themselves violently
the lesions already on their bodies brought
about by bad hygiene causing the lesions to
bleed furiously. Inflicting pain upon themselves was
found to be the only way they could cope with the
alternate pain they were receiving from the
posts they disagreed with. Wowee! Look what Sun$ astroturds
can do of their own making.

The study of the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers' concluded
that they were obsessive compulsives to be feared
in social environments, but in the safety of their
own trailers, the public were unlikely to come to any harm. The public has
since been warned of the effects. Linux can cure all this if microshaft
vulnerability were taken seriously enough.

Symptoms found are out and out lies, delusion, obfuscation, plonking
obsessively, sycophantic agreement with their own 'linux non-advocates'
kind - homosexual behaviour from behind towards trolls, the mention of
Microsoft or Mac or Sun$ crap - general chattering amongst
themselves about their homosexual tendencies - online scratching,
handholding, and sexual advances to the president of Microshaft from
behind, and even the stabbing in the back and eating or their own kind
(yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
only confined to Micoshaft chair throwing board rooms), and chicken flue
like bird impressions of flying chairs.

If god had meant chairs to fly, it would have given them
wings Blammer you idiot!

Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
that may later be attached to said windope zealots where seen fit.

There will now, following the study endorsement,
be applied a health warning on all long trolls and ranting
disturbances in COLA outlining dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.

Windoze Zealot Posters in cola love to jump through hoops
for their audience. So please contribute.
Throwing peanuts at them will continue to have them jump.

--
ITHANKYOU

Roy Schestowitz

__/ [7] on Saturday 10 December 2005 17:47 \__

> [...]

> handholding, and sexual advances to the president of Microshaft from
> behind, and even the stabbing in the back and eating or their own kind
> (yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
> only confined to Micoshaft chair throwing board rooms), and chicken flue
> like bird impressions of flying chairs.
>
> If god had meant chairs to fly, it would have given them
> wings Blammer you idiot!
>
> Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
> that may later be attached to said windope zealots where seen fit.
>
> There will now, following the study endorsement,
> be applied a health warning on all long trolls and ranting
> disturbances in COLA outlining dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.
>
> Windoze Zealot Posters in cola love to jump through hoops
> for their audience. So please contribute.
> Throwing peanuts at them will continue to have them jump.

^^

No space past the two dahses in a signature escape sequence. Its removal is
what the Outlook family <http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ >
does by default to 'help' the user. I apologise to have fed the trollery.

Roy

Sinner

"Gideon Kalejs" <(E-Mail Removed)-deep-stone-gray-flop.org> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ous-tepid-mare.org...
> Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that linux non-advocates (defined
> by
> those that do not advocate linux but rather denigrate anything which is
> not
> in keeping with their pea-brain capacity) love to jump through hoops to
> find
> out why their filters did not work for certain 'perceived' trolls.

--
I routinely killfile:

trolls
people that respond to trolls
people that can't post without profanity
people that promote Linux
people that make off topic posts
inconsiderate cross-posters

I have a very large killfile!

Sinner

"Roy Schestowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dnf57k$2qlj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> __/ [7] on Saturday 10 December 2005 17:47 \__
>
>> Gideon Kalejs Flat Fish wrote:

--
I routinely killfile:

trolls
people that respond to trolls
people that can't post without profanity
people that promote Linux
people that make off topic posts
inconsiderate cross-posters

I have a very large killfile!

Mesut-it-iunu III

Sinner, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the red-necked, stretch-marked bladder,
and person employed to empty cesspits and backyard toilets, drawled:

> Is scratching my arse and picking my nose normal for a retard?

No, but you plonkdrive is ****ed, you cuntfungus.

Sigik the ferocious

Sinner, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the macadamised, peeved barf bag, and
usher and door attendant, creaked:

> Is scratching my arse and picking my nose normal for a retard?

No, but you plonkdrive is ****ed, you cuntfungus.

Kuan Tun Hwang

Sinner, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the nameless, piecemeal egg-shell, and pig
drover, incited:

> Is scratching my arse and picking my nose normal for a retard?

No, but you plonkdrive is ****ed, you cuntfungus.

Drew Fuller-Mayfield

Sinner, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the thrown and twisted, motley pile of
faeces, and person who cuts and polishes coprolites for jewellery,
blathered:

> When I sneeze I **** myself. Is there a cure?

You wanker!