Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Set View Message Body as Plain Text in Thundebird.

Set View Message Body as Plain Text in Thundebird.

Dave

In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
option. I cannot find it under Options.

Thanks.

DC

Dave wrote:
> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
> option. I cannot find it under Options.

> Thanks.

I don't have TB installed on this computer, but after you find that
option (if it exists), check out the "Quote Colors" extension. You'll
thank me later.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...on=thunderbird

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
-= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-

news:Ojjmf.25041$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
> option. I cannot find it under Options.
>
> Thanks.

Try posting to a Mozilla group.

It's been too long since I trialed Thunderbird, but I remember many
behaviors were not available as drop-down menu or configuration screen
options. Instead you have to edit a .css text file to change setup there.
The Mozilla group would know.

mozilla.support.thunderbird
http://www.mozilla.org/support/#forums

carbonconceptsusa.com

"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
???????:Ojjmf.25041$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
> option. I cannot find it under Options.
>
> Thanks.

Evan Platt

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>???????:Ojjmf.25041$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
>> option. I cannot find it under Options.
>>
>> Thanks.

Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
his reply?

DC

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>???????:Ojjmf.25041$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
>>> option. I cannot find it under Options.

>>> Thanks.

> Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
> about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
> his reply?

Set your text to black on white? }:O) Just plonk it.

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
-= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed),
Evan Platt spewed forth:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> ???????:Ojjmf.25041$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain
>>> Text" option. I cannot find it under Options.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

> Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
> about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
> his reply?

Getting old fast, isn't it! Another for the loony bin...

--
We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

Daave

Evan Platt wrote:

> Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
> about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
> his reply?

Annoying, isn't it?

What do you suppose this is... some sort of unsuccessful attempt at
spam?

Dave

Blinky the Shark

Dave wrote:

> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as
> Plain Text" option. I cannot find it under Options.

Explore your Main Menu. There is useful stuff there.

In doing so you will find View/MessageBodyAs/PlainText.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.