Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ISP - broadband

ISP - broadband

Advid

....I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have just
been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......

Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts Langley
area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

old jon

"Advid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dnbnls$fic$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net...
> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
> just
> been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
>
> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
> Langley
> area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
>
> Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

There are plenty of ISP. Go and have a google at www.google.co.uk.
bw..OJ

Gordon

Advid wrote:

> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
> just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
>
> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
> Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
>
> Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

Have a look here:

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Whereabouts are you? (Used to live in ghastly garston......)

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

old jon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Advid wrote:
>
>> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
>> just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
>>
>> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
>> Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
>>
>> Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

> Have a look here:
>
> http://www.adslguide.org.uk/
>
> Whereabouts are you? (Used to live in ghastly garston......)

I bet you moved `cos you couldn`t get broadband <g>.

> --
> Registered Linux User no 240308
> Ubuntu 5.10
> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
> to email me replace the obvious!

Gordon Burgess-Parker

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:07:57 +0000, old jon wrote:

> I bet you moved `cos you couldn`t get broadband <g>.

ROTFL......
I think the OP needs to do a little research - I still know people in the
area who do have broadband.....

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10
to email me replace the obvious!

Blinky the Shark

Advid wrote:

> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband
> and have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his
> area......
>
> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston /
> Abbotts Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

Why don't you check in some *UK* groups?

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Whiskers

On 2005-12-09, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Advid wrote:
>
>> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband
>> and have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his
>> area......
>>
>> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston /
>> Abbotts Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

> Why don't you check in some *UK* groups?

The UK isn't Off topic here, and a chap has to start somewhere, eh what?

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

fred-bloggs

"Advid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:dnbnls$fic$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net:

> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and
> have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
>
> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
> Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
>
> Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

Check here
http://www.bt.com/broadband/

Certainly The High Street,Abbotts Langley can get ADSL.

--
fred