Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP! My 2 tivos can't see each other after upgrading to new wi-fi router.

HELP! My 2 tivos can't see each other after upgrading to new wi-fi router.

Arawak

I just bought and installed a new
Buffalo AirStation WHR-HP-G54 High-Power Wireless Cable SmartRouter
and I did set it up to use it's built-in firewall.
plus I'm running the Symantec Anti-Virus program with firewall
feature enabled on an XP Pro MCE box and now neither of my 2 tivos
ance see each other although they can both call home for updates.
Any suggestions or assistance with what settings I need to change to
correct the problem would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Arawak

devildog

try searching http://www.tivocommunity.com for the answer