Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Global warming blakets the US

Global warming blakets the US

Old Gringo

http://tinyurl.com/82jb5
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

kenny

The term "GLOBAL warming"
means that the globe a whole, mesured over a long period of time is getting
warmer.
Other areas will turn into deserts, others into places with polar climates.
The over all effect is that the globe is getting hotter.
It is about instability of weather that we must fear. Such changes have
happened in the earths past, but have not been documented since historical
data are not saved from before 5 or 6 thousand years. However we now know
that the Sahara desert was once a vast tropical forest. The Sphinx that is
not found to be as old as 10.000 displays erosion from water in the form of
rain over a long period of time.
In fact one of the reasons why there is little historical data of ancient
civilizations is that they have been wiped out many times again and again in
the history of earth.

Also there have been indications of abrupt changes in the climate.. so
abrupt that
theories that touch the imagination have to be made. One of them calls for
crust displacement, or shifts of all the continents together floating on the
earths mantle.

Also what humans do now comprehend is that even a slight change in weather,
means that millions of people will die, famines, sicknesses and wars will
occur.

Although changes in the climate have occurred in the past were from natural
causes, we face now a situation were humans are responsible. If we did not
alter the earths balance so abruptly, the changes could have probably
happened many thousands of years in the future. But by then we would have
had the technology to counter their effects.

Enough said. Your joke was from a person will limited comprehension.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:15pb3ua674oc9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://tinyurl.com/82jb5
> --
> Old Gringo
> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
> Freedom For The World 12/8/05 7:34:19 PM CST USA
> http://www.nuboy-industries.com

Old Gringo

On or about Thursday, December 08, 2005, 8:07:38 PM,, In the
24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation kenny Wrote
The Following:

> The term "GLOBAL warming"
> Enough said.

Your knowledge is only limited by what you learn from someone else.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
Freedom For The World 12/8/05 8:22:29 PM CST USA
http://www.nuboy-industries.com

Mr. Foster Freeze

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Fri, 9 Dec 2005
04:07:38 +0200, canst thou now find out, to hide "kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)>
from this open and apparent shame?:

>The term "GLOBAL warming"
>means that the globe a whole, mesured over a long period of time is

getting
>warmer.
>Other areas will turn into deserts, others into places with polar

climates.
>The over all effect is that the globe is getting hotter.
>It is about instability of weather that we must fear. Such changes

have
>happened in the earths past, but have not been documented since

historical
>data are not saved from before 5 or 6 thousand years. However we now

know
>that the Sahara desert was once a vast tropical forest. The Sphinx

that is
>not found to be as old as 10.000 displays erosion from water in the

form of
>rain over a long period of time.
>In fact one of the reasons why there is little historical data of

ancient
>civilizations is that they have been wiped out many times again and

again in
>the history of earth.
>
>Also there have been indications of abrupt changes in the climate..

so
>abrupt that
>theories that touch the imagination have to be made. One of them

calls for
>crust displacement, or shifts of all the continents together floating

on the
>earths mantle.
>
>Also what humans do now comprehend is that even a slight change in

weather,
>means that millions of people will die, famines, sicknesses and wars

will
>occur.
>
>Although changes in the climate have occurred in the past were from

natural
>causes, we face now a situation were humans are responsible. If we

did not
>alter the earths balance so abruptly, the changes could have probably
>happened many thousands of years in the future. But by then we would

have
>had the technology to counter their effects.
>
>Enough said. Your joke was from a person will limited comprehension.

So bottom line: We must give up our sovereignty (U.S.) to the UN?
And: Everything is the U.S.'s fault because they're big and greedy and
have all the money.
**** global warming and the cold-front it rode in on.

>"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:15pb3ua674oc9$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://tinyurl.com/82jb5
>> --
>> Old Gringo
>> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
>> Freedom For The World 12/8/05 7:34:19 PM CST USA
>> http://www.nuboy-industries.com

--

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."