Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCSE 6 paper

Re: MCSE 6 paper

Rhenier Labuschagne

Take the job AND write the last exam.
What's wrong with you?

"朗拿度" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bhnuj7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I got 6 of the MCSE paper ,and just 219 or 220 to go...
> unfortunately , IT job is diffcult to find, so I should give up
> my last paper or just continue it?(as I had got a trading job now)
>
> Also , it seems that when I got the MCSE, I can transfer the credit and
> study Master,so it's useful?
>
> pls adv ,tks a lot!

朗拿度

But if I got the trading job,
MCSE is useless,also , it seems that IT job had no future ,
I had tried many IT jobs before,but the salary is just 5k-6k /_\
but is the master degree useful?(I mean master of such university)

"Rhenier Labuschagne" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞
:(E-Mail Removed)...