Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Order of the Beast?

Order of the Beast?

Andy

Sorry if this has been asked before, have taken a look through the group to
no avail....

But when do most people tackle this baby? 2nd? Last?

I've done 215 and now decided to drop in on the group after studying 216 for
a month or so noticing that the bar's been raised somewhat with the
material, noticed that it has a rep and am having second thought's about
making it my second exam, major boost of confidence if a pass, but
otherwise....performance hit, so chaps when?

Regards, Andy

licknlabia

It has eaten many people, but at the same time, if you have experience and
understand what you have read/ practiced it is pretty easy.

It has been way over exagerated but I took it 3rd, just because I do thinks
in numerical order....

- good luck

news:29e%a.8860$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com.. .