Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spellcheck in OE

Spellcheck in OE

Norma

I an having a spell check problem with OE6, and want to know it there is
anything I can do. It checks my email, but with the newsgroups it is very
sporadic .

Can anyone help?

Norma

*x@y*

"Norma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I an having a spell check problem with OE6, and want to know it there is anything I can do. It
>checks my email, but with the newsgroups it is very sporadic .
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Norma

Hi Norma,

Some Ideas on the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/cbmsc

Good Luck, ☺x@y☺

njb904@charter.net

*x@y* wrote:
> "Norma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> ..
> >I an having a spell check problem with OE6, and want to know it there is anything I can do. It
> >checks my email, but with the newsgroups it is very sporadic .
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> > Norma

> Hi Norma,
>
> Some Ideas on the link below:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cbmsc
>
> Good Luck, ☺x@y☺

Thank you so much!!

*x@y*

*x@y* wrote:
> "Norma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> ..
> >I an having a spell check problem with OE6, and want to know it there is anything I can do. It
> >checks my email, but with the newsgroups it is very sporadic .
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> > Norma

> Hi Norma,
>
> Some Ideas on the link below:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cbmsc
>
> Good Luck, ☺x@y☺

Thank you so much!!

You are welcome!
x@y

florin ene

vnhzjjlfchjn v nghiu3w46 6,
<(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

*x@y* wrote:
> "Norma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> ..
> >I an having a spell check problem with OE6, and want to know it there is
> >anything I can do. It
> >checks my email, but with the newsgroups it is very sporadic .
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> > Norma

> Hi Norma,
>
> Some Ideas on the link below: