Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > About Ron Williams.....

About Ron Williams.....

Jtyc

> newcastle beer is totally disgusting

Have a Dos Equis.

billyw

usually after drinking a few glasses of that thats all you want to do is
fight.
basically it looks like shite and tastes like it..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> those sir, are fighting words
>

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > newcastle beer is totally disgusting
> >
> > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential.

> > Usually,
> > > when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle

beer...Depends
> on
> > > who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in

this