Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > About Ron Williams.....

About Ron Williams.....

Network Guru

I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
your troubles.

Network Guru

Ken Briscoe

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> your troubles.
>
> Network Guru

I've fooled you all! I've been posting as Network Guru posting as Ron
Williams!

Ronny Jr.

I have to say that you all are making my life miserable by picking on my
Dad! He is very depressed right now. He was fired from New Horizons Learning
Center yesterday because his boss read that post about cross dressing. My
Mom wont let him sleep in the beadroom anymore. And he refuses to play ball
with me.

You guy's are mean...

--
Ronny Williams Jr.

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> your troubles.
>
> Network Guru

Consultant

that's horrible, horrible i say

"Ronny Jr." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have to say that you all are making my life miserable by picking on my
> Dad! He is very depressed right now. He was fired from New Horizons

Learning
> Center yesterday because his boss read that post about cross dressing. My
> Mom wont let him sleep in the beadroom anymore. And he refuses to play

ball
> with me.
>
> You guy's are mean...
>
> --
> Ronny Williams Jr.
>

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> > impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> > Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> > my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> > to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> > good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> > your troubles.
> >
> > Network Guru

Network Guru

Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential. Usually,
when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle beer...Depends on
who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in this NG
after a long absence.

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> your troubles.
>
> Network Guru

billyw

newcastle beer is totally disgusting

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential.

Usually,
> when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle beer...Depends on
> who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in this

NG
> after a long absence.
>

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> > impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> > Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> > my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> > to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> > good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> > your troubles.
> >
> > Network Guru

Network Guru

It is what Consultant drinks. Newcastle is good, but overrated, partly
because of the British mystique. Americans seem to think anything with an
import label is better. I prefer small microbrew ales to mass produced
brews. However, many microbrews in the US are not good. My preference for
a good ale is Climax Brewing http://www.climaxbrewing.com They make a
killer Nut Brown ale and IPA.

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> newcastle beer is totally disgusting
>
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential.

> Usually,
> > when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle beer...Depends

on
> > who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in this

> NG
> > after a long absence.
> >

> > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
> > > impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
> > > Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
> > > my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
> > > to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
> > > good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
> > > your troubles.
> > >
> > > Network Guru

billyw

it's like that everywhere with imports.

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It is what Consultant drinks. Newcastle is good, but overrated, partly
> because of the British mystique. Americans seem to think anything with an
> import label is better. I prefer small microbrew ales to mass produced
> brews. However, many microbrews in the US are not good. My preference

for
> a good ale is Climax Brewing http://www.climaxbrewing.com They make a
> killer Nut Brown ale and IPA.
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > newcastle beer is totally disgusting
> >
> > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential.

> > Usually,
> > > when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle

beer...Depends
> on
> > > who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in

this
> > NG
> > > after a long absence.
> > >

> > > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:02a701c36369$ba442590$(E-Mail Removed)...

Network Guru

I do not know if Newcastle is "imported" or if it is brewed in the US under
contract. The problem with many imported beers is it takes time to get here
between shipping on the boat, warehousing and distributing around the
country. Unfortunately, time is an enemy of freshness. I'll take a Sam
Adams, which is contract brewed all across America, over a German import
such as Becks. Many Americans can not differentiate between good and not so
good beer, hence, they will buy an import that has been in the distribution
system for almost a year. beer that old can not maintain the taste of
fresh brewed beer.

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> it's like that everywhere with imports.
>
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It is what Consultant drinks. Newcastle is good, but overrated, partly
> > because of the British mystique. Americans seem to think anything with

an
> > import label is better. I prefer small microbrew ales to mass produced
> > brews. However, many microbrews in the US are not good. My preference

> for
> > a good ale is Climax Brewing http://www.climaxbrewing.com They make a
> > killer Nut Brown ale and IPA.
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > newcastle beer is totally disgusting
> > >
> > > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Usually,

> beer...Depends
> > on