Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo mail defaulting to Inbox???

Yahoo mail defaulting to Inbox???

Jim

Yahoo mail used to default into my Inbox upon start-up. Now it doesn't.
Now it doesn't default to any folder. I looked at the preference settings
and couldn't find anything either. Anyone know if it's still possible for
Yahoo mail to open to my Inbox folder upon start-up? Thanks.