Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT: Can we batch process Word DOC to Acrobat PDF files?

OT: Can we batch process Word DOC to Acrobat PDF files?

fitwell

I know this is very OT, but needed to know. I was required to convert
308 Word document yesterday to PDF format and it didn't seem that
Acrobat does batch processing. Perhaps there's a freeware program
that can help do this (i.e, maybe loading to Acrobat or other PDF
creation programs)?

Anywho, it doesn't hurt to ask. There are so many experts here.

Tx.

fitwell

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 05:04:56 -0500, fitwell <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I know this is very OT, but needed to know. I was required to convert
>308 Word document yesterday to PDF format and it didn't seem that
>Acrobat does batch processing. Perhaps there's a freeware program
>that can help do this (i.e, maybe loading to Acrobat or other PDF
>creation programs)?
>
>Anywho, it doesn't hurt to ask. There are so many experts here.
>
>Tx.

Sorry, pls ignore this msg. Other thread is relevant to this ng.

Thanks.