Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MS Explore Help

MS Explore Help

Johnny

I'm havinf a time with exploer. It works fine when I use it to view
web pages. But lets say I go to lowes.com or bestbuy.com and I try to
make a purchase. When I click on the sign in to my account link it
gives me a "Page cannot be displayed" error.

Also the windows update page will not work.

I have put both of these sites in my trusted zone I have been on the
MS webpage and tryed every fix they mention there.

I'm just shy of doing a complete re-install of all software.

I have ran adaware and it did find some problems but fixed them. I
have also checked my anti-virus software and it did not detect
anything.

Anyone got any other ideas on how to dix this?