Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE will get me?

MCSE will get me?

Lu

Where will this put me after I've gone through the
training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

JaR

"Lu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where will this put me after I've gone through the
> training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
> Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

Burger Flipper
Cashier
Janitor
Lot Attendant
And many many more! The sky's the limit.

HTH, HAND

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Consultant

jr. help desk

"Lu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where will this put me after I've gone through the
> training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
> Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

Diana Myers

If all your interested in is a job title, then don't wait your time and
money with getting an MCSE. It's people like this that makes it hard for
the rest of us.

"Lu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where will this put me after I've gone through the
> training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
> Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

R.J. Williams

Lu,
I would seriously consider looking at our company for all
of your training needs. Not only do we guarantee you pass
your MCSE tests the first time, we also guarantee job
placement for the rest of your career. If we cannot find
you a job, we'll hire you! In addition, we have the
largest collection of braindumps and fully help you
memorize them for first time pass scores on all your tests!

-R-

chris

it can't hurt.
I think it helps, you just have to convince any skeptical hiring managers.

For example, one manager said he held "zero stock" in certifications.
Screw that, I worked hard to get my certs, and I feel that I've gained a lot
from them.

If all these people that replied with their smart-a$$ comments about the
worth of the MCSE really felt that way, they
wouldn't be spending so much time on this newsgroup.

"Lu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where will this put me after I've gone through the
> training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
> Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

RoGuE

> "If all these people that replied with their smart-a$$ comments about the
> worth of the MCSE really felt that way, they
> wouldn't be spending so much time on this newsgroup."

So True...bunch of dumbasses.

Dana G. Adams

What job title you get depends on what part of your training you embrace and
routes you take. Systems Engineer, Systems Programmer. Learn the material
for the sake of learning it and enjoy it. The rest will come if you're
good. Don't just be a paper MCSE. By KNOWING, you will be more valuable
than a lesser integrity paper MCSE.

"Lu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where will this put me after I've gone through the
> training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
> Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

KLXrider

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:39:40 GMT, "Dana G. Adams"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Systems Engineer, Systems Programmer

head fry cook.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18