Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Highlight

Highlight

Mare

Hello,
Is there a way that I can use that I can highlight an item in a folder,
so I can find it faster?

Thank you
Mare

Trax

"Mare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hello,
|>Is there a way that I can use that I can highlight an item in a folder,
|>so I can find it faster?

You could create a folder on your desktop then put in shortcuts (drag
file to folder and create shortcut)

--
Take a break...
http://games.briankass.com/

Doc Sava

Mare wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there a way that I can use that I can highlight an item in a folder,
> so I can find it faster?
>

> Thank you
> Mare
>
> You could also rename it starting with something like _1 (making it

first in the folder)providing it's not needed by for a program to function.

Highlight to URL Wygtya Firefox 4 08-03-2005 12:54 PM
How do I programmatically select and highlight a selection in a drop down list Karl Seguin ASP .Net 3 02-10-2004 10:20 PM
Can not highlight text in a textbox on a ASP.net Page Robert M ASP .Net 1 01-05-2004 10:04 PM
datagrid highlight reiks ASP .Net 0 12-30-2003 10:00 AM
Highlight Text based on certain criteria Stephajn Craig ASP .Net 2 07-07-2003 11:07 PM

Advertisments