Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Double Layer

DVD Double Layer

DIGS

What is the best kind of DVD+R Double Layer media to purchase Memorex or
RiDATA.

Also I am wondering if their is anything else that may be useful to know
when burning DVD's for this type?

thanks

doS

Ridata...

"DIGS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FdNjf.85232$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best kind of DVD+R Double Layer media to purchase Memorex or
> RiDATA.
>
> Also I am wondering if their is anything else that may be useful to know
> when burning DVD's for this type?
>
> thanks

Shepİ

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 01:14:13 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "DIGS" <(E-Mail Removed)> sent this :

>What is the best kind of DVD+R Double Layer media to purchase Memorex or
>RiDATA.
>
>Also I am wondering if their is anything else that may be useful to know
>when burning DVD's for this type?
>
>thanks

Memorex are crap IMHO.

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558

me

Memorex are mostly made by CMC Magnetics which i believe is in China. Best
to avoid the ones made by CMC ,or any made in China.. The Ridata/Ritek ones
would be the better choice.

George Best RIP