Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How many testlets in 71-297?

How many testlets in 71-297?

Neo

I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the program
crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to ask me
of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed again.
I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam -- seems
like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets, some
reported 6.

Questions:

1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?

2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I still
have any chance to pass it?

3. Is this test an adaptive one?

Thanks!

Thomas

Christian Lüdtke

Hi Neo,

I did the Test today. It have 6 Testlets.

Christian
"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:u98$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the program
> crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to ask

me
> of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed again.
> I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam --

seems
> like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets, some
> reported 6.
>
> Questions:
>
> 1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?
>
> 2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I still
> have any chance to pass it?
>
> 3. Is this test an adaptive one?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thomas

Neo

is it possibly an adaptive test so that it refused to ask me more questions
because i got it wrong too many times?

"Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ukm1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Neo,
>
> I did the Test today. It have 6 Testlets.
>
> Christian
> "Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:u98$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the

program
> > crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to

ask
> me
> > of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed

again.
> > I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam --

> seems
> > like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets, some
> > reported 6.
> >
> > Questions:
> >
> > 1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?
> >
> > 2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I

still
> > have any chance to pass it?
> >
> > 3. Is this test an adaptive one?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Thomas

Consultant

mr. anderson

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> is it possibly an adaptive test so that it refused to ask me more

questions
> because i got it wrong too many times?
>

> "Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ukm1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Neo,
> >
> > I did the Test today. It have 6 Testlets.
> >
> > Christian
> > "Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:u98$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the

> program
> > > crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to

> ask
> > me
> > > of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed

> again.
> > > I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam --

> > seems
> > > like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets,

some
> > > reported 6.
> > >
> > > Questions:
> > >
> > > 1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?
> > >
> > > 2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I

> still
> > > have any chance to pass it?
> > >
> > > 3. Is this test an adaptive one?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Thomas

Adam

6 testlets here, 80 questions. It also crashed twice for
me. Both times it restarted right where I left off.

Christian Lüdtke

I don't think that they ask you more questions, because the Number and Time
ist given at the beginning. But it is possible that the questions are not
static. At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.

Christian

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> is it possibly an adaptive test so that it refused to ask me more

questions
> because i got it wrong too many times?
>

> "Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ukm1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Neo,
> >
> > I did the Test today. It have 6 Testlets.
> >
> > Christian
> > "Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:u98$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the

> program
> > > crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to

> ask
> > me
> > > of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed

> again.
> > > I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam --

> > seems
> > > like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets,

some
> > > reported 6.
> > >
> > > Questions:
> > >
> > > 1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?
> > >
> > > 2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I

> still
> > > have any chance to pass it?
> > >
> > > 3. Is this test an adaptive one?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Thomas

Politician Spock

"Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.

They must have changed them since last year. None of my five Citrix tests
were adaptive.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Christian Lüdtke

I've done the CCA in June this Jear.

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.
> >

> They must have changed them since last year. None of my five Citrix tests
> were adaptive.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Christian Lüdtke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've done the CCA in June this Jear.

I hope you used protection.

--
Fris "Wrap that rascal!" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> I hope you used protection.
> Fris "Wrap that rascal!" bee® MCNGP #13

Remember, if it smells funky, wrap that monkey.