Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: I want to write your exams,What do I do

Re: I want to write your exams,What do I do

Kendal Emery

Send your resume to microsoft, I hear they are always looking for good
writers.....

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:0fc201c361a6$89456e00$(E-Mail Removed)...