Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-220 Gave Score

Re: 70-220 Gave Score

Japes

This also happened to me for the 219 exam 4 months back (and lots of other
people I've spoken to about the design exams). I think they are older style
exams, but thats just MHO. Maybe MS had changed its mind about scores,
either way congrats on the exam passes.

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

"JTT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In all my reading, and my previous tests, made me believe that Microsoft

did
> not give you a score anymore. I took and passed my last exam for the
> MCSE/2k and it gave me a score. It shows that 675 is passing and my score
> was 823, does this just mean it was an older test?
>
> It's just curiosity more than anything. Since I passed and have finished

my
> MCSE cert, I'm moving on to my Cisco IP Telephony tests.
>

> JTT

Glenn

Hi All
After visiting the
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...faq/procedures.
asp#C web site it states that by the end of 2003 all exams
will now show you results, like the old exams used to, be
aware that these are still the new exams, so dont study
any old dumps from anywere.

M$

Gave away 10 CDs damon Firefox 0 11-04-2004 02:11 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM
70-220 Gave Score Paul MCSE 1 08-18-2003 02:27 PM
70-220 Gave Score ITPro_DLM MCSE 0 08-17-2003 06:12 AM
70-220 Gave Score ITPro_DLM MCSE 0 08-14-2003 01:59 AM

Advertisments