Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > This is Ludicrous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

This is Ludicrous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

R.J. Williams

Cross dressing aside, this is Ron Williams. I am
interested in meeting new friends, male friends. I am
willing to offer huge discounts with my company in return
for your companionship.

As far as advertising on here is concerned, it is the
place and is free. I do condone it, and I do lower
myself to such practices.

As far as my credentials. I am a 4-year graduate of SFU,
not STFU..besides the beaches are better at my alma mater,
as they are full of speedo clad young men.

I'll continue this later, Im in a LEVEL 1 Netiquette Class
right now with Fred.

Peace Up!!

RJW
..

Jtyc

You have some serious issues my friend. Seriously... seek professional
help.

- I'll f' you till you love me.

Consultant

then im sure you'll get some steep discounts

news:(E-Mail Removed)...