Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > This is ridiculous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

This is ridiculous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

Jtyc

> nope can't do you one of them... would an empire biscuit suffice?

What's an empire biscuit?

Japes

As long as its a big one

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Omn%(E-Mail Removed)...
> nope can't do you one of them... would an empire biscuit suffice?
>

> "Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Fair enough...... but could we have a cheesecake instead....
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> >
> > Japes
> >
> > Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > guys..
> > >
> > > please be careful with a sparticus moment..
> > > it's not something to be trifled with..
> > >
> > > you have to be a responsible user of the sparticus moment
> > >

> > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jtyc

> www.google.co.uk
>
> sorry couldn't resist.....

My point of the post is that I'm too lazy to go look it up myself.

Would someone PLEASE spoon feed me? Is that too much to ask?

billyw

http://www.rampantscotland.com/recip...ipe_empire.htm

can't find a picture but here's the recipe

it's like 2 bits of shortbread with jam (i think) in the middle and icing on
top
is also known as a german biscuit

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > www.google.co.uk
> >
> > sorry couldn't resist.....

> My point of the post is that I'm too lazy to go look it up myself.
>

> Would someone PLEASE spoon feed me? Is that too much to ask?

Jtyc

> it's like 2 bits of shortbread with jam (i think) in the middle and icing
on
> top
> is also known as a german biscuit

Ah... It's a cookie...

Crazy brits... always making the English language difficult.

Japes

The biggest mistake we made was allowing the empire to fall apart in the
first place. Hence the only thing left is a Biscuit. The second was allowing
English language to be butchered overseas.... wait it gets butchered at home
as well

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > it's like 2 bits of shortbread with jam (i think) in the middle and

icing
> on
> > top
> > is also known as a german biscuit

> Ah... It's a cookie...
>

> Crazy brits... always making the English language difficult.

Jtyc

> English language to be butchered overseas.... wait it gets butchered at
home
> as well

Are you implying that we somehow butcher the language!? Don't make us come
over there and dump your tea in the harbor again!

HUMOR!

billyw

well you butcher elizabethan english to be exact..
your quaint old fashioned accents, they're such fun to listen to..
"ah say, ah say murtle.. where's ma gun, yuck, yuck, yuck"
ah brings a tear to the eye

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > English language to be butchered overseas.... wait it gets butchered at

> home
> > as well

> Are you implying that we somehow butcher the language!? Don't make us

come
> over there and dump your tea in the harbor again!
>

> HUMOR!

billyw

actually it is the queens english..
queen elizabeth the first mind you, but it ... well was the queens english..
mind you village people may disagree with that

"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The written and spoken American English y'all have isn't the Queens

English.
> Similarly there are 20+ dialects of English in the UK.
> Its a bit like Java and C programmers they understand each others code but
> can't POKE each others code.
>
> > Don't make us come over there and dump your tea in the harbor again!

> Is this why Lipton's tastes so bad!!!
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Japes
>
> Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

Jtyc

> ah nothin like a bit of inbreed poetry
> beautiful

Boy's like a dead horse - got no get up and go...