Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > This is ridiculous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

This is ridiculous...I AM THE Ron Williams!!

Consultant

will the real ron williams please stand up, please stand up

"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:037201c361d7$f03df100$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Impersonators aside, this is Ron Williams, and I do work
> for New Horizons. However, the posts that I see over the
> last couple of days DO NOT belong to me. So, to
> distinguish the real from the phony, I am using my work e-
> mail address in my posts.
>
> As far as advertising on here is concerned, it isnt the
> place. I dont condone it, nor do I lower myself to such
> practices.
>
> As far as my credentials. I am a 4-year graduate of UCSD,
> not SDSU..besides the beaches are better at my alma mater.
>
> I'll continue this later, Im in a LEVEL 3 Outlook Class
> right now.
>
> Peace Up!!
>
> RJW

billyw

i'm ron williams

sorry overcome with a sparticus moment

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> will the real ron williams please stand up, please stand up
>

> "R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:037201c361d7$f03df100$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Impersonators aside, this is Ron Williams, and I do work
> > for New Horizons. However, the posts that I see over the
> > last couple of days DO NOT belong to me. So, to
> > distinguish the real from the phony, I am using my work e-
> > mail address in my posts.
> >
> > As far as advertising on here is concerned, it isnt the
> > place. I dont condone it, nor do I lower myself to such
> > practices.
> >
> > As far as my credentials. I am a 4-year graduate of UCSD,
> > not SDSU..besides the beaches are better at my alma mater.
> >
> > I'll continue this later, Im in a LEVEL 3 Outlook Class
> > right now.
> >
> > Peace Up!!
> >
> > RJW

Consultant

impossible, i am ron williams!

"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No I'm Ron Williams......

Japes

How can you be, you make sense some of the time......

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> impossible, i am ron williams!
>

> "Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No I'm Ron Williams......

Jtyc

> impossible, i am ron williams!

I am Ricardo Montalbon!

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> impossible, i am ron williams!

How are your daughters Serena and Venus?

--
Fris "They kicked my dog" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> How are your daughters Serena and Venus?

So... your saying.... Consultant is black?

I did not know that!

billyw

guys..

please be careful with a sparticus moment..
it's not something to be trifled with..

you have to be a responsible user of the sparticus moment

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > impossible, i am ron williams!

> How are your daughters Serena and Venus?
>

> --
> Fris "They kicked my dog" bee® MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Japes

Fair enough...... but could we have a cheesecake instead....

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> guys..
>
> please be careful with a sparticus moment..
> it's not something to be trifled with..
>
> you have to be a responsible user of the sparticus moment
>

> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > impossible, i am ron williams!

> > How are your daughters Serena and Venus?
> >

> > --
> > Fris "They kicked my dog" bee® MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

nope can't do you one of them... would an empire biscuit suffice?

news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...