Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE- what happen?

MCSE- what happen?

domsved

Sir,
I am living in Sweden and took the last MCSE test since 23
maj 2003 and still waiting for my MCSE certificate. I dont
know what happen?.

Kant Domsved
A+,Net+,CCNA,MCSA,MCDBA,MCSE.

Tom Helms

You should receive an email with the following instructions on how to order
your welcome kit.

1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
submit the form.

You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
without a confirmed address.

news:0b3901c361bd$a6429340$(E-Mail Removed)...