Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forum that helps

Forum that helps

richardbardsley

I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

fred-bloggs

"richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
> straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
seems quite busy

--
fred

fred-bloggs

"fred-bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:438b66f1$0$75073$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net:

> "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
>> straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.
>>

> http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
> seems quite busy

This might help?
http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_...popup_ads.html

--
fred

Evan Platt

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:00:44 -0000, "richardbardsley"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
>straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

You need to return your computer to the place you bought it from.

You are getting quite annoying.

Rich Wilson

"fred-bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:438b6775$0$75073$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> "fred-bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:438b66f1$0$75073$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net:
>
>> "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
>>> straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.
>>>

>> http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
>> seems quite busy
>>

> This might help?
> http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_...popup_ads.html

Woah, I'd never realised just how bad AOL was...

John Holmes

Evan Platt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:00:44 -0000, "richardbardsley"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
>>straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

> You need to return your computer to the place you bought it from.
>
> You are getting quite annoying.

So are you, Evan.

--
Your mother was an inept slob who used to pick her nose in a rest home.