Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > lungs

lungs

werd

when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or from the
top downwards, or if some other way then how?

John Holmes

werd blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

If you inhale through your ****, the answer is yes.

--
Your mother was a recalcitrant minor celebrity who contracted sexually
transmitted diseases in a small tent in the middle of nowhere.

Glass slopper

John Holmes nospam@****ithard.com, wrote in message
> werd blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards

> If you inhale through your ****, the answer is yes.

ROFLPMSL!!

--
Ganbei! Prost! Cheers! Santé! Le'chaim!
Sláinte! Per cent'anni! Salute! Kanpai!

Zach Schidlowska

werd, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the genderless, genderless gitface, and
person who works in public houses washing dirty pots, amongst other menial
tasks, modulated:

> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or
> from the top downwards, or if some other way then how?

I, personally, have an iron lung. If the power is turned off my uncle has to
start maintaining the pressure with a foot pump. When he does that, I get a
shot of cold air up my arse. Does that answer your question?

kenny

if you dont know how you use your lungs at least learn how to use a seach
engine

http://science.howstuffworks.com/lung.htm

"werd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FsHif.17241$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or from
> the top downwards, or if some other way then how?

Mitch

In article <FsHif.17241$(E-Mail Removed)> , werd
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or from the
> top downwards, or if some other way then how?

Top downwards -- the bronchial passages are toward your throat.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

kenny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dirty-minded, callow scut, and cheese maker, spat:

> if you dont know how you use your lungs at least learn how to use a
> seach engine

Seaching doesn't work.

is but a dream within a dream.

Rich Wilson

"werd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FsHif.17241$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or from
> the top downwards, or if some other way then how?

When you inflate a balloon does it fill from the top or the bottom? See why
that's a silly question now? Unless you're inhaling water, in which case I
suppose they'd fill from the bottom, except chances are you're probably
upside down in which case they might fill from what you'd normally call the
"top" but is actually now the bottom due to your inverted state, so take
your pick of the answers depending on how you like to define "top" and
"bottom".

All clear now?

kenny

on an episode of startrek voyager, the holographic doctor made holographic
lungs
for Nilix, when the aliens with FAGE stole his lungs....

Kinda reminds me of SF of the 60's. what ARE these writters thinging of....

"Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .australian.female...
> kenny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dirty-minded, callow scut, and cheese maker,
> spat:
>
>> if you dont know how you use your lungs at least learn how to use a
>> seach engine

> Seaching doesn't work.
>
> --
> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
> in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
> it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
> are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
> impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
> how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
> bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
> of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
> dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
> is but a dream within a dream.

fred-bloggs

"werd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:FsHif.17241$(E-Mail Removed) .uk:

> when a human inhales do the lungs fill from the bottom upwards, or
> from the top downwards, or if some other way then how?

That depends on the human. It is preferable to fill the bottom of your
lungs by conciously depressing your diaphragm.
https://www.amsa.org/healingthehealer/breathing.cfm

--
fred