Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Error Msg.: The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

Error Msg.: The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

BC

Have an external hard drive and when accessing it today I got a
"The disk drive is corrupted and unreadable" and if clicked on again
I get "The parameter is incorrect"
This external HD is partitioned in two parts and the other half
reads correctly.
Is there a way to remedy this problem...Many Thanks.....BC

Saya Ikina

BC, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the amateur, goofy floorwalker, and dealer in
horse-hair, buzzed:

> Have an external hard drive and when accessing it today I got a
> "The disk drive is corrupted and unreadable" and if clicked on again
> I get "The parameter is incorrect"
> This external HD is partitioned in two parts and the other half
> reads correctly.
> Is there a way to remedy this problem...Many Thanks.....BC

Google spinrite.