Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Streaming Video on my website

Streaming Video on my website

me

Anyone know of any software,preferably free,that i can use to put streaming
video on my website?
Something that is basic and allows viewers to watch using WMP. i will only
be using WMV files.

ta

George Best RIP

conrad10781@gmail.com

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/5573

you may need to add some javascript to disallow someone from
right-clicking to download/save the video, if in fact that is a
problem. If not that code seems good enough

Evan Platt

On 28 Nov 2005 06:17:09 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>you may need to add some javascript to disallow someone from
>right-clicking to download/save the video, if in fact that is a
>problem. If not that code seems good enough

That right click 'prevention' javascript is essentially useless
against someone who knows what they're doing.

Matthew C Rice

lol, yes or even worse, someone who doesn't know what they are doing,
and happens to have javascript disabled