Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What does "synchronize accounts" and "run time error" mean?

What does "synchronize accounts" and "run time error" mean?

Julie

I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed with the
amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I would like to
really utilize it to it's full potential.

John Holmes

Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
> with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I
> would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.

You ****ing lazy, mad cow.

Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28 seconds)

--
Your mother was a perverted broccoli who contracted venereal diseases on a
luxury cruise liner.

AGEE

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:11:50 -0800, "Julie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed with the
>amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I would like to
>really utilize it to it's full potential.

http://www.google.co.uk/

http://grc.com/configOE.htm

///Owen\\\\\\

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
>> with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I
>> would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.
>>

> You ****ing lazy, mad cow.
>
> Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60 seconds)
> Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28 seconds)

Julie, I fear Mr Holmes being a trifle insulting. His remark says more
about him than it says about you. There may be 655 000 hits, but, of
course, you don't which of those are really useful to you. I can't help you
there

You might try http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/_index.asp

or

http://www.computing.net/

or

http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/...?term=GID+file

good luck

John Holmes

///Owen\\\ blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
>>> with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer.
>>> I would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.
>>>

>> You ****ing lazy, mad cow.
>>
>> Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60
>> seconds) Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28
>> seconds)
>>

> Julie, I fear Mr Holmes being a trifle insulting. His remark says
> more about him than it says about you. There may be 655 000 hits,
> but, of course, you don't which of those are really useful to you. I
> can't help you there
>

> You might try http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/_index.asp
>
> or
>
> http://www.computing.net/
>
> or
>
> http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/...?term=GID+file
>
> good luck

And your reply solved the OP's problem just like that, eh?

You ****ing idiot.

--
Your mother was a liberal belly dancer who talked incessantly about
teapots on a canal boat.