Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE ubgodly slow

IE ubgodly slow

Cletes

how can this condition be corrected eg. when I close out a website or
jpg picture it may be 5-10 minutes before the closeout occurs

Plato

Cletes wrote:

> how can this condition be corrected eg. when I close out a website or
> jpg picture it may be 5-10 minutes before the closeout occurs

All Internet cache files been deleted lately?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

samuel

"Cletes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in