Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bowflex opinions?

Bowflex opinions?

Josh

An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".

Thanks, Joshua

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Josh wrote:
> An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
> greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
> strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
> buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
> Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".
>
> Thanks, Joshua

Free weights are always better. Marketing people always have reasons why
their gizmo is better.

Plato

Josh wrote:

> An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
> greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
> strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
> buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
> Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".

Just get some free weights. Will do just as good.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

FML

Josh wrote:
> An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
> greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
> strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
> buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
> Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".
>
> Thanks, Joshua

Had one for about 6 months. I find that having to reset the machine to
different positions/weights really interrupts the flow of my work out.
Sold it, bought a membership to a gym. Using free weights. Much better
results.